By arctic1 - 27/05/2009 09:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, me and my girlfriend were heading back to her place. On the way there, she was rubbing and stroking me. When we got there, I asked her mom for a congrats hug. I forgot I had a hard on from my girlfriend. She felt it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 320
You deserved it 68 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fatfaceunited 0

How do you forget you have a boner? Generally they're pretty apparent. Unless you have a small dick in which case the mom probably didn't feel it

warmvanillasugar 0

Comments

Congrats for getting a hand job in the car.....?

Forget forgetting it, you would have felt it dammit! Unless your completely devoid of nerves down there... or have been wanking like a safari park chimp that day. So... did she like it? ;-)

Did you really get that excited to see the mom that you forgot you had a boner? If that's the case, I'm sure hugging her would've given you a boner anyway.

slutsstud 0

YDI dumbass.. Why didn't u make ur gf give u full handjob before going in??.... dumbasses!.. I bet ur gf was like, "I'll make you cum once we get home." RIght? God, I hate procrastinators! They disgust me!

KatherineAnne 7

I tease my bf all the time... It's really freaking fun haha so this I understand.

mojo5678 5

I bet that you were like "this is a clever and funny response. People will like me if I post it." no, we don't.

Nice of her mum to congratulate u on getting a hand job. bl on the pin dick

lilbigman 0

Go on #12. Quote of the day there

Octiskeet 0

#15- Because you're puny men and you can't "make" us do anything. :D On a serious note, sometimes we don't want to go the full mile, we just want to get you a little excited. We are not cum machines, and therefore have no obligation to follow through. If you think this mentality is unfair, perhaps I should point out you do that to us ALL THE TIME.

KatherineAnne 7

True that. It's hilarious to get a guy hard when there is nothing they can do but hide it hehe

sheheartsthings 0

"Give me a congrats hug because your daughter finally touched my penis!!"

How do you forget an erection? Is your girlfriend's mom a MILF? When I go to hug my mother-in-law (that's what your girlfriend's mom becomes -- deal with it), I don't press my gentials against her. I could hug her even if her daughter had been giving me a ******** a few minutes earlier, and she wouldn't be the wiser. Of course, she might notice my expression that says, "Get the **** out of here! Couldn't you have come a few minutes later, so I could!?"