By lalalalainie - 13/10/2012 06:45 - United States - Fullerton

Today, just for old time's sake, I decided to jump on my bed. I ended up hitting my head on the spinning fan and knocking myself unconscious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 751
You deserved it 35 431

Same thing different taste

Comments

Thank you for sharing this. I seriously laughed out loud picturing it. I think you should redo & video it & post it for our enjoyment.

ellytoad 13

I'm surprised your tale didn't end with "then my bed broke" instead.

SaintPeasy 3

That hospital bill will no doubt remind you that you're a grown up.

KiddNYC1O 20

Did you manage to brake or bend the frame too?

today, just for old times sake, I clicked Y.D.I.

Part of me wants to say, "Wow, this thread turned into a clusterfuck in no time at all!" But then again, with a comment like that, there wasn't much hope to begin with. I vote we all just sit back, pop some corn and continue feeling damn smart. Who's with me?!

No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed. ... Sound familiar?? There was a point to that childhood rhyme. You fill fall off and 'bunk your head'! Lmao OP, you def deserved it!

No I didn't mean that 6 I just said that clearly it wasnt "one hell of a jump" when most of the time just standing on ur bed ur head is close to the ceiling therefor it wouldnt be that hard to hit ur head on the fan. Op wouldn't have to jump hardly at all..

Abracadavre_fml 9