By still single - 06/08/2015 01:22 - Brazil - Santa Maria

Today, it was still easier for me to get an engineering PhD than it is to get a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 675
You deserved it 3 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are lots of guys who would rather have an engineering PHD than their current girlfriend.

Comments

No need to look at the dark side of everything, getting an engineering PhD is a day to be proud, not a day to mourn a lack of a girlfriend! Cheer up OP, and congratulations

Badkarma4u 17

Try being nice to people. For no reason. Most people that complain about not having a girlfriend seem to be self centered pricks who feel they are entitled to a girlfriend. Most of whom if they started thinking of other people. They would have plenty of opportunities. Sure they can be nice when they want something, but people see that and are put off by it. So be friendly do things you like and do things that your friends like. Whatever you have been doing doesn't work so change it.

Actual good advice on FML? What is this madness? OP look here!

In response to the comment of giving advice to OP to be nice. He could be the nicest, kindest guy who is shy for all you know. There are plenty of A*sholes out there with girlfriends. Life isn't fair as reflected in this website!

That means something. That you do not know how to communicate with woman, at least. And you should re-check your gender identity.

Don't be too hard on yourself, PHDs take up a lot of time and effort, and they can be very stressful. All this isn't exactly the ideal set-up for finding yourself a girlfriend and enjoying a fledgling relationship, now's your time to get out there man!

YDI, you chose it. Everybody knows that having a PhD in engineering and having a romantic relationship are mutually exclusive conditions.

Once you get that phd you will be more desirable

At least you got your PhD. That's what matters more.

SaniK 17

It's a woman's world my friend.