By turriblebday - 17/12/2009 15:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was my birthday. My girlfriend took me out to dinner. While at the restaurant, she went to the bathroom. She was then escorted out of the restaurant for having sex in said bathroom. I was sitting at our booth the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 2 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's unfortunate. Allegedly, birthday sex involves the person whose birthday it is...

thinmint 0

Hey she had to make some cash to pay for your dinner. Be more appreciative.

Comments

At least it didn't end with "And by restaurant, I mean my parents' house."

LOL, nice. Wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake...

schwinn11 0

I'll bet she was get'n it on with another girl, probably planning on having a threesome with you and the other girl. You, my friend are a lucky guy. Quit whining and and go get your birthday-3way!!!

mattbrady2011 0

can't tell if trolling or just stupid.

perdix 29

Was it spontaneous or was that part of your birthday present? In either case, didja make the girl a sammich?

Public bathroom sex is great!! Too bad it wasn't you. I think it's time to re-evaluate your relationship. Or maybe it was the wrong couple?? Wait...you only mentioned her being escorted out. Hmmm... the plot thickens.

perdix 29

My guess is that she was trying to skip the check by jumping out of the bathroom window. However, she got stuck Winnie-the-Pooh-style and while she was in that vulnerable position, someone pulled down her drawers and rammed her from behind. It's just a theory. . .

hehehe, plausible theory. Oh then, the relationship can possibly be salvaged because she didn't have sex intentionally, :) right?

Kinky little girl... dang she's naughty..

damn dude. you just ruined my fkin day.

dude....wow FYL cuz your gf (hopefully now ex gf) is a total **** for having sex with a stranger and FYL again because it was your BIRTHDAY...im praying that this is a BS fml

missbehaving 0

i imagine you had to then pay the bill...yeah fly