By brittyed - 25/03/2013 05:04 - United States

Today, my guinea pig was resting on my shoulder. However, I forgot to tie my hair up and she gnawed off a clump of it that was a good 6 inches long. I had to fight her to get it out of her mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 757
You deserved it 9 911

brittyed tells us more.

brittyed 11

Hey guys, OP here. Posted this before I made a username. I didn't actually place her on my shoulder, I was sitting on the couch letting her run around next to me and she decided to climb up my chest and onto my shoulder. Suddenly I heard this weird crunching sound next to my head and I picked her up and saw the clump of hair hanging out of her mouth! Then it was like playing tug-of-war with a dog. She would NOT let go. I didn't think I'd have to pull as hard as I did just to pull something out of a guinea pig's mouth lol! I didn't want her getting sick so I put her back in her cage and threw the hair in the garbage.

Top comments

3rdbass 9

"I had to fight her to get it out of her mouth" Brazzers.

What do you plan on doing with the dismembered clump of hair?

Comments

And here we see the exotic guinea pig. Lets see what we can to to provoke her! Oh she's angry! Look at her munch away at that hair!

sugarshane007 20

Crikey! I don't know if we can save that perm now mates!

chrisp87 11

My class Guinea pig ate all his kids, even after they were born dead. Tramautized for life.

Vital life lesson of the day: guinea pigs are not like pirate parrots, and will destroy your lovely piratical hair. Yarr.

jaime411 11

Mine never try to gnaw off my hair.... How scary

Mine did. It just depends on the pig. :)

3rdbass 9

"I had to fight her to get it out of her mouth" Brazzers.

What do you plan on doing with the dismembered clump of hair?

Wizardo 33

She's putting it under her pillow for the Bush Fairy... wait what...

Glue it back on... Maybe make an extension out of it?

29- For some reason I never thought of that! Thanks :)

Well... Thank god we always got hair extensions as a second option :)