By RaceCar - 12/02/2010 19:24 - United States

Today, it's my sixteenth birthday and my mom promised me she'd buy me a car. She came home with a toy lego car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 665
You deserved it 21 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xundria 5

quit expecting everything to be handed to you. A lot of people don't get cars for their 16th birthday. A lot of people don't get their first car until after college and it's a piece of shit.

Comments

She promised a car and you got one. :] And maybe that's your hint to grow up and by a car with your own money. :P

yessirfosho 0

It's better to work and earn the money to buy the car yourself. It will mean alot more and you'lle have alot more respect for it earning it yourself.

yessirfosho 0

It's better to work and earn the money to buy the car yourself. It will mean alot more and you'lle have alot more respect for it earning it yourself.

waaahhh! I didn't have everything handed to me on a silver platter! Get over it bitch, and go buy your own car.

beLegit 0

hahah why don't yall realize her mom has a sense of humor?!?! hahha I think it was cruel to get you all excited but it would be funny to give you a Lego then a real car. lighten up, people.

lmfaoo srry dude but tht was too funny. fyl.

You should be grateful! Those cars are awesome! Show off your ride! ;)

why does every 16 year old think they should get a car? I knew I was not going to be given a car at 16, nor did I expect one. borrowing the chevy station wagon was the best I could do. not that it was bad - it was a full size station wagon, and the rear and middle seat could fold down......

boatkicker 4

If mom says "Hey I'm buying you a car for your birthday!" then you generally expect to get a car.

kylepwn1 0

i feel ur pain man, my parents compketely ruined my 16th bday im sry for u