By NoTalkAllGame - 27/01/2015 16:12 - United States - Horsham

Today, it's been five days since my roommate last talked to me. Although she's not communicating with me verbally, she's excelling at non-verbal communication: slamming doors and drawers, and watching loud videos, all while I desperately try to study. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 924
You deserved it 2 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am a little curious as to what happened to cause this behaviour. OP, would you be so kind and enlighten us? PS; earplugs are cheap and effective.

Comments

In situations like these I ask...What would America do?? And then I blow the shit out of everybody and escalate things WAY WORSE than they have to be but it's fun! Haha

I guess you really are a Casanova if all you dream of doing is blowing people.

#12 I do that a lot too. When I'm at a stop sign and am behind a line of cars. I think about how cool it'd look, to blow them all up with a grenade launcher. Be thrown up into the air, because of a low gravity cheat. Then jump out of my car. And do back flips. Until I open my parachute, at the last possible second. But maybe I just play too much video games.

She might be of a passive aggressive personality. Try if you can make her have a constructive conversation rather than messing around and making the situation worse.

No backstory as to WHY you guys aren't speaking to each other???

This needs a follow up!! You must have done something to make her behave that way. If it wasn't something you did, then maybe try talking to her to see what's wrong.

I hope this has a follow up! We never know if you did something wrong or just an argument between the two.

sounds very immature of her. Hopefully she calms down eventually.

Either Retaliate by being louder or better yet try to work it out, if that doesn't work then murder is always an option....

Face her, tell her to grow up and stop being so passive-aggressive, and work out the problem. Since she's acting childish, you two working it out is apparently the only way for you to be able to study.

marcmaralou 15

it sounds like you did something to make her act this way... hard to tell whether or not you deserve this, though