By luvizwar - 18/09/2009 23:27 - Australia

Today, it is my boyfriend's and my one year anniversary. I bought him a Playstation 2. As soon as I gave it to him, he went straight to set it up without giving me anything. I said "What about me?" He walked over to me, gave me a kiss and said "I love it when you buy me things for no reason." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 333
You deserved it 7 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, not even a 'thankyou'. That's pretty bad.

NotNegativeNews 0

My brother's girlfriend bought him a PS2 last year... because he wanted one. not everyone wants things that are the top of the range, he wanted to play the old games because he enjoyed them.

Comments

idiot. that's not a real anniversary. YDI for spending hundreds of dollars on a bullshit anniversary. you spent more than people normally would for a proper 1st anniversary (paper).

PS2 is awesome, there are a lot of good games, and PS3's are still pretty expensive. But you really need to work on communication. I am fully aware that my boyfriend does not remember our anniversary - which is why I remind him before it comes up. Duh. Girls are usually just better at that. Stop being a bint and tell him to take you out to dinner or something, but be nice.

Darth_Taco 14

First, how dare you buy the man you love a PS2. Those things are like $10 now. Now to your post. Look, my boyfriend never remembers shit either. For out one year anniversary I had to remind him every day until the exact day xD. I got him a personal soundtrack shirt (google it!). He didn't get me what he was originally going to get me which was the original Star Wars trilogy. He had college payments and way too many people ask him for money. I didn't mind though, because I ended up spending the whole weekend with him and getting laid ;D. I even got surprise buttsex! (seriously, it was funny) Anyway, sometimes you gotta remind your significant other. People can be bad with dates. When we first met he told me the wrong birthday :P. He accidentally made himself 6 days younger XP. Anyway, it happens. Next time just remind the guy. To some people, an anniversary isn't that important or it slips their minds.

dragonkiller101 0

#19. you are a ******* idiot. ps2 cost $120 brand new. not to mention the games are 15-40 dollars each. the only place where you can get a ps2, a fake one, not a real one for 10 dollars is at a run down beaner shop in Mexico. do some research before you write...

"I even got surprise buttsex" wow your bf is just so nice isn't he. how the f is surprise buttsex a good thing for you?

Go **** Yourself dragonrapist101. Literally go get laid by some ugly beached whale and quit being a racist troll. I can handle trolls, but racist asshats like you just piss me off.

Actually, a brand new PS2 is $99.99. I don't know why you're paying $20 extra, but they have been priced at just under $100 for many months now.

Yeah, darthtrace's boyfriend is fine in getting her nothing, but how the HELL DARE YOU get your boyfriend a present that isn't INSANELY EXPENSIVE. How DARE you.

kiit_fml 0

Reminders are good. Also seriously guys, ps2s are still good if people want them. He obviously wanted it by his reaction. The point is that he didn't remember the anniversary. To be fair, my boyfriend remembers ours. I don't.

jkcmutch 0

shoulda given a PS3 haha. but still, your boyfriend fails.

Ok. First off, your boyfriend is a douche. I was prepared for my anniversary like 2 months in advance. But other than that, a PS2 is not a good anniversary gift... Presents aren't romantic. Get them something that shows you really thought about it, not just something you thought they would have fun with. That takes no thought.

NotNegativeNews 0

My brother's girlfriend bought him a PS2 last year... because he wanted one. not everyone wants things that are the top of the range, he wanted to play the old games because he enjoyed them.

DUMP HIM!!! What type of boyfriend is he to forget the anniversary date?!

well u did buy him the PS2 if u were to get him a PS3 then things will come back to head and remember it was ur guys' anniversary and bought u something =O)

71. The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want" gets an Xbox. End of story. Man Law

mandark 9

I'm a girl, and I'd be thrilled if I were given an Xbox. Just saying.