By picaru - 21/06/2009 18:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, is the first day of my honeymoon. It has been 6 years since I took a "real" vacation. We have 3 kids and a small house, and now we have 9 days alone in random hotels to do what couples do on their honeymoon without kids... Day one, I got my period 7 days early. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 468
You deserved it 5 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how does she deserve this? xD Like really. YDI for being a woman, YDI for leaving your kids.. I wonder what stupid excuses will come up for YDI xD

That sucks. Mother nature is awful. Hope things'll look up soon.

Comments

loopty95 0

okay the OP is an idiot.............dude she started her period 7 days early she would of still had it on her 7th day on the trip........and she would miss 2 nights of sex as well! er......why not make a plan 4 a honey moon in between the days she just finished her period?! seriously someone was in a hurry to get laid!

dude, shower solves your problem. you can have fun AND clean at the same time! HAR HAR HAR

monicamischief 0

how is this even a FML? i would sure hope your husband wouldn't be deterred by a little blood. if he won't sleep with you during your period, uh, he's a huge pussy

only an FML if you allow it to be. Nothing wrong with a little period sex. Is blood really that much nastier than ****?

monicamischief 0

Yeah seriously... I'm a girl and had my first vacation in MANY years with my boyfriend last week, and what happened the first day? SAME THING! We didn't care!! We were too happy to be on vacation!! We ****** every single chance we got.. Since I take the pill, I don't get a heavy period-- I honestly have never let having my period get in the way of sex. I don't even need to put a towel down.. my "flow" is always light enough to have sex during it. I suggest you forget you even have it and enjoy your honeymoon- seriously!

This happened to my girlfriend and I, too. It isn't all bad; get him to tease you the whole time, drive you wild until you're literally throbbing, then the moment it's over you will attack him with crazy, passionate, wild, against-the-wall, knock-things-off-bookshelves, wake-the-neighbours-3-blocks-over sex.

monicamischief 0

um, or you could just have sex, you know, 171. are there really boys too pussy to have sex with a little bit of blood?

177, did you even read my post? I am all for having sex at anytime. A little blood never stops me.

muffinsareyummy 1

ydi. you should know when your period comes.

ShenziSixaxis 0

Ouch... Well, you still CAN do what you planned to, but with a bit of an issue. Just try to enjoy yourself anyways.