By Evil_Angel_90 - 10/09/2013 11:36 - Australia

Today, in order to try and get over my slight fear of swans, I went down to the local park to feed them. One decided that I looked tastier than the bread I was throwing and chased me around the feeding area while everybody laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 019
You deserved it 6 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you tried to overcome your fear. Don't listen to the people who laughed at you.

Swans have long necks, so they're very easy to strangle. They're also delicious when served over pasta.

Comments

WHY did you need to get over that? What's next? Getting over your fear of playing in traffic? Your fear of drinking bleach? Your fear of stabbing yourself? You are scared of Swans because THEY ARE AWFUL. That doesn't need to be fixed.

Have to agree, a little fear of swans is natural. All swans are bitey little bastards!

martin8337 35

Anything that has a mouth can bite.

Everyone likes bacon. Even pigs like bacon.

Murder all pigs for their bacon them force breed them and kill the kiddy pigs and then force breed etc

CaptFuzzyNippl_2 16

Swans and geese are just over all vicious ....Its happened to me before to.

Maybe they became mad because you were trying to kill them slowly with your bread.

Swans are the meanest creatures, I wouldn't worry about a fear of them. That's a healthy fear. It's better to have all your appendages and be afraid of swans...

WompWompWomp123 7

It swan thing to be afraid of them, but to get chased around...

when i was little, my grandma used to take us pass this house with swans. They would stick their necks out and peck us in the head every time. grams thought it was the funniest thing :-( it's okay to be afraid Op.

The animal kingdom will soon be taking over FML

Maybe they just wanted meat to make a sandwich?