By kal - 28/02/2012 21:03 - United States

Today, in bio class, we were studying the reproductive system. I don't like talking about this stuff, and I twitched every time my teacher said "penis" or "vagina." When I told my family, they laughed and kept repeating those words just to see me twitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 522
You deserved it 36 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

What'd you expect your family to do? Give you a snuggle? Of course they were going to embarrass you...at least my family would... Then again...I used to turn bright red during sex ed or any kind of reproductive classes.

No medical or nursing school for you I'm guessing

dude u need to start watching **** right now and from this day forth!!!! but LOL thanks for the laugh and i'm sure ur family appreciated it too haha

It's possible that the OP maybe has been molested or raped. Since some people do twitch when they hear those words when they have been molested or raped. So honestly I can't say YDI or FYL, since I don't know fully OP's story about this.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Way to throw things way out of proportion. I'm guessing if that was the reason, it would've been in the FML.

agm77 9

I don't know how many people would post that though. "Today, I got raped. FML" Seems kinda ****** up...

Penis penis penis! ****** ****** ******. Grow up, seriously.

LawSixx 11

"To be a man you need honor and penis" Oh how I miss shin chan lol

To all the people posting "Penis, ******, grow up!" You might want to consider looking in a mirror when you say that - you're no better than his/her family teasing them about it. There is such a thing as word aversion - my kid had it, he used to have panic attacks seeing the words Stop and Feather in books - when he was 3 years old. And even now he still admits the words bother him - he doesn't have a clue why, and he's not afraid of feathers at all, or stop signs - just the combination of letters triggers an irrational feeling. That's how word aversions work - either the combo of the letters, or the sound produced when it's spoken causes a reaction.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Do you notice how stop and feather are seemingly random words? I don't think OP has word aversion since they twitch at 2 obviously related words that have to do with sex. And again, if it were true that he had a real problem I'm sure it would've been in the FML. It would have been more like- I have word aversion to the words penis and ******. Guess what we're learning about in bio this week?! FML.