By KereKris - 01/12/2016 19:18

Today, I wrote a bad review for a pizza place after their pizza gave me food poisoning. Now, they won't stop calling me, begging me to take my review down in exchange for free pizza. I have tried to tell them that I wouldn't eat their pizza again even if I got paid to do so, but they won't listen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 578
You deserved it 1 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either write another review saying how annoyingly persistent they are to get it removed, or report them to someone. **** it, do both.

Give it to me! I'll take my chances. Worst case scenario: I lose a few pounds.

Comments

It's so often that people blame food poisoning. It's quite irritating. How does this person actually know their stomach issues were caused by it and not by a virus? Also, It's ridiculous to blame the restaurant for it and then to go online and post a horrible review after just ONE time of being sick after eating their food. If the OP had eaten there several times and got sick every time, then I might understand posting a bad review. But to do that after eating there once is ridiculous. The OP could ruin the restaurant by this. Btw, to the few people that have said that food poisoning takes days to show symptoms, that's incorrect. On medlineplus.gov, it says that symptoms will often start within two to six hours after eating contaminated food.

You can see for yourself at foodsafety dot gov under the symptoms tab. Many, not all, but many food poisonings take days to numerous weeks to show symptoms.

It's terrible you got sick but remember this place sounds like a mom and pop place not a large corporation chain with money behind them. While they shouldn't be harassing you maybe you can factor the possibility that maybe it wasn't the pizza? I would at least wait a week or two, then eat their food again. It sounds risky but it's not. I would at least get the free food and be adult about it because this way it kind of seems whiny of you because they're obviously so desperate to change your mind! If you had posted this on McDonalds, you most likely would have been contacted not by email but by phone soon. Theyd immediately offer a much more exorbient refund package, month of free meals etc. Then they'd probably not so subtly start throwing money at you while meanwhile they've already called their board of lawyers just in case of a fallout. This restaurant probably has none of that support. Now if it happens again then you can 4 SURE to spread the word, find out if other people have been getting sick. They should handle it a bit more professionally it's never okay to be harassed like that, at least order the free pizza and give it to someone on your Im mad at you list. :)

are you sure it was them normally it takes 24 hours for food poisoning to kick in

Report them to the local police for harassment.

Manual_Manoosy 21
InfiniteSecret 20

Write another review saying that they won't stop harassing you and trying to bribe you with a free pizza. That may get them to realise how annoying they are