By braceface - 07/07/2010 13:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I worked up the courage at lunch to sit next to the girl I've been in love with for 3 years. Everything was going great. That is, until I sneezed and my retainer shot out my mouth, and landed in her lap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 243
You deserved it 8 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chances are buddy you don't /love/ her. You're young, it sucks, but it's okay :) There will be new girls, better girls and besides if this girl is soooo off put by this retainer thing. She isn't right for you.

wtf kind of sneeze is that? and if you wouldve covered your mouth, your retainer wouldve stayed in place.

Comments

What kind of a sneeze is that? Must have been some powerful sneeze! I agree with #56 THREE YEARS?

I agree, YDI for spending three years building a fantasy with a girl you're too afraid to sit with. "Today, this creepy kid told me he's loved me for three years. I didn't know his name until he sneezed his retainer into my lap. FML"

NorcalOunce 0

YDI for thinking you were in love. damn little kids haha

hahaha how do these things HAPPEN? first, people who cares if he's in love or not! thats not the point. second, you are suppose to take your retainer off before eating and you were at lunch...third, # 31's comment is hilarious.

ShehluhSexface 4

Cover your mouth dude, and how old are you that you still wear a retainer? The poor girl.

cajekraze 7

the chick you're in lust with hates you because you are that disgusting person who sneezes without covering. YDI for not having manners

analo_fml 8

eh, it was probably going horribly anyway and you just thought it was going good.

aww man, pity you didn't hit her in the head. perfect "Boom Headshot" moment