By BadLuckinLove - 07/07/2010 10:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got into a fight. Doubting our relationship, I asked him seriously if he loved me. He looked thoughtful, gathered me in his arms and said, "If I say yes, will you be less pissed?" and then tried to stick his hand down my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 164
You deserved it 16 464

rig_89 tells us more.

OP here! Haha. For those wanting to know what happened afterwards - Me: Are you trying to have sex with me right now?! Him: Seems like it. Me: *stomp off pissily* Yeah. We made up later. He told me I was the last girl he wanted to have sex with, and in his book that was pretty much love. :) Haha. He makes jokes a lot, but I was in a bitchy mood it didn't seem funny to me right then, he didn't realize how upset I was and that it would make me even more upset. Now I think its hilarious, and its a win for both of us since we got on FML! :) And yeah, he got some later after we made up lol. Overall, he isn't a total douche and I didn't mean to pull a bitch move on him. I was being overemotional.

Top comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Words are cheap! His actions show that he really loves you...r ******.

Wow, he sounds like the sensitive, lovey-dovey type.

Comments

Wow, he sounds like the sensitive, lovey-dovey type.

awesomechick618 0

I wish my boyfriend wuz that loving and sensitive. that's messed up dump him

princess09 3

Um dump him, he sounds like a true asshole.

DontHate31 0

sex makes it all better. let him stick his hand down there!!!

angreen21 0

I agree, he sounds like a keeper ;)

lol bf is a win :) and yes, I'm a girl.

This is the relationship I like to see. :)

DontHate31 0
Tsmitty99 0

He just wanted some slightly less pissed sex.

BoyFromTheFuture 0

just cuz your in a relationship doesn't mean he loves you or you him. Obviously that should be the goal but all this love at first sight stuff isn't always real. Alot of people need time for that kind of stuff to grow. Don't dump him unless your sure that you are at the point where you need that reciprocated.

well #45, if you don't care why waste your time to comment? op, I wouldn't make this a big deal. sometimes guys just want to get the arguement over as soon as possible so they can get in your pants. Which is not a bad thing. Though usually guys are smooth about it, at least mine is. So ydi for having a stupid bf. As far as loving him and vis versa, don't pressure people, especially guys.

bahahahahaha!!!! i remember one morning, i was mad at my boyfriend and he turned me around and took off my shorts, got ontop of me and kissed me and ******;).. of course i gave in!!! hes ******* hot and yeah we talked about it after and everything was better:) sex can fix things:)

StopB1tchingYDI 0
itchyballs 0

a lol clutter rub never hurt anyone. stop your bitchiness op

what is the problem? He is obviously trying to make you happy. You should appreciate his level headedness more. Don't be so selfish

Lmfao cut his penis and throw it out of a moveing car like that lady did to his drunk husband (;

lelanatty 0

next time his Wang is going down there

27 you look way to young to know bout sex

126 you do too but I am also even though i don't have a pic up

so have you dumped him? or did he succeed in sticking his hands down there?

Make up sex! :) Sounds like he should have cleared it with you first. This song came to mind: Forgiveness, Is more than saying sorry Forgiveness, Means accepting peoples flaws To forgive is devine So lets have a glass of wine And have *make up sex* until the end of time, time, time.. Forgiveness, Does not mean compromising Lets forgive and forget And solve this african debt Just like the chesire cat Who says 'Meow, your running out of time time time time time time, MEOW' Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Forgiveness...

losers_inc 0

seriously don't ask a guy that he won't answer he'll tell you he loves you when he wants to and hey sometimes a guy just wants sex not saying he just wants you for sex but it's human nature who cares I mean if he really loves you he'll show it and for everybody here saying dump him or do something to him seriously that's just stupid it's not that big of a deal

not all guys want to end arguements so that we can get in your pants. we want to end the arguement because who wants to argue at all.

loll.. wow your boyfriend is a ******* douche if my bf said that his ass would be gone, ydi for taking that bitch.

but I tell you that everytime and I'm still around?

If only there was a button to say that..

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think he was trying to show how much he loves you by giving you an ****** without having to be asked first.

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

Since OS4 downgrade the keyboard on my i-phone doesn't minimize after posting a comment. Anyone else getting this?

missvee98324 0

Ditto. And it also freezes up constantly.

all u guys deserve it for getting something new as soon as it's out. of course it's gonna have bugs lol. and op, not an fml.

deafeningsilence 8

yeah, on my iPod touch. it's so annoying.

bravobilly 0
iamchuck 0

What did you expect. You would feel nuts sticking your hand in his pants.

hahaha that sounds exactly like my day yesterday...except I did what ur bf did haha I guess I'm an asshole.