By Madeline Lee - 09/04/2012 21:34 - France - Pessac

Spicy
Today, I woke up to the sight of a zucchini and a condom on my bedside table, along with a note saying "I know it's tough being single." Apparently my mom has boundary issues, my dad will laugh at anything, and the fact I just got dumped means nothing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 675
You deserved it 3 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're just trying to fill all your empty holes.

Look on the bright side at least the vegetable can't get you pregnant.

Comments

mrmerino 0

Some people are into that. Well, whatever you do, take pics.

twisted_cherub 14

OP, this has nothing to do with your situation, but I think it's awesome you didn't use "that" between "the fact" and "I got". People's overuse of "that" is one of my pet peeves. Also, I'm sorry about your break-up, but I think your parents sound fun and I'm sure you'll find someone better--even though you don't believe me right now since it's still fresh.

KiddNYC1O 20
harbqll 0

In my experience, when people have things like this done to them, it's usual because they've done something to deserve it. So, what have you done?

If your not going to use it, maybe give it to someone who might... Like me..:$

I don't get it. Are you supposed to wrap the zucchini in the condom and pretend it is a penis and sex it up?

RamenForTheWin 10

Congratulations, Obvious, you've been promoted to general!

Your dad's privacy has obviously never been invaded...

cayytee 0

at least it wasnt a baby carrot

RamenForTheWin 10

At least she could've eaten that. Who's gonna eat a raw zucchini? More like she's lucky it wasn't a pineapple.