By ericane27 - 27/12/2011 19:53 - United States

Today, I woke up to someone screaming "FIRE!" When I sat up, my face went right into my room-mate's ballsack. Apparently it was funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 361
You deserved it 5 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bfrench95 0

You should have yelled "BABY KILLER" then headbutt his nutsack :)

Comments

He made the comment from a logical point of view. He wasn't trying to be funny, he simply said that the friend shouldn't have teabagged your face if he knew you wouldn't like it. Why is it so damn hard to give people a break and express their opinions.

69 I thumbed you down because your argument was stupid. If every single entertaining stunt had to be a well thought out masterpiece there would be very little humour in the world. You don't have to find it funny, personlly I think its a waste of time and an douchey thing to do, its your argument that doesn't hold water. By the way, 18 and 23, just because someone says something that doesn't consist of a random string of poorly spelt words with the word "bro" chucked in on the end it doesn't mean theyre trying to "sound smart". Some people can still take a joke without having to push aside their ability to think, others like yourselves seem to have to push it aside so you can remember to breathe.

23, How is what he's satin clever? He sounds just as dumb as u.

That's not funny. It's FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!

hateevryone 14

Apparently your roommate is a FAG. Why else would he put his nut sack in your face? Teabagging isn't funny, it's gay.

TwistedFury25 4