By Anonymous - 24/05/2015 15:15 - United States - Lompoc

Today, I woke up to my little sister strangling me. My parents accused me of making the red marks on my throat myself to exaggerate how bad it was. She's just "going through a phase", they say, and I'm a bad person for punching her to get her off me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 558
You deserved it 2 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your sister and parents need some serious help if they don't believe you and accusing you of doing stupid shit. I would leave as soon as you get a chance

How old is your sister? Even if I knew and it was still a small child, I do not believe it's appropriate behaviour for any child to be doing that and should not just be shrugged off as a phase.

Comments

next time make it clear to her and your parnets beat her down, when kick her when shes down so she knowns to never do it again....

How old is your sister? Even if I knew and it was still a small child, I do not believe it's appropriate behaviour for any child to be doing that and should not just be shrugged off as a phase.

well, she's strong enough to leave red marks which leads me to believe that she probably isn't super young. either way that's totally inappropriate behavior and the parents definitely need to take the situation more seriously.

Believe it or not in 10 years your sister & you will be best friends

Or in 10 years OP could be dead and the sister could be in jail because people with Anti-Social Personality Disorder and Psychopathy begin showing signs in childhood

leogachi 15

Not all sisters are best friends, you idiot.

no. my brother strangled me too. we are not even slightly friends.

I can understand people going through different phases in life, but that's still not an excuse for attempted murder. Seriously, if your parents aren't gonna do anything about it, then you should get in contact with the proper authorities.

Get that little psycho into the facility she needs to be in ASAP op.

You definitely need to talk to someone about this and fast. Clearly your parents don't care. Get help from a professional and try to stop this before it happens again. Take pictures of the marks she left for evidence and make it clear that they're on your neck as well. I hope that helps you and I hope we get a follow up soon.

kayla2228 14

Well, at least you got to punch her. Too bad your parents are dicks. Sorry op.

Get her help ASAP. That could be a sign of anti-social personality disorder

Yeah okay. will you be exaggerating when the life slowly leaves you next time she wants to go psycho on you? she needs help to get her through whatever "phase" she is going through and your parents need help for allowing such a thing. Smh I would be sleeping with a lock on my door. you obviously need protection from your sister and your parents.

Next time call the police or lock your door so there isn't a next time.