By annoyedgf - 11/07/2015 12:44

Today, I woke up to my boyfriend standing at the end of the bed staring at a large wet spot. Boy do I know how to pick 'em! FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 996
You deserved it 3 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm confused as to what caused the wet spot, was it amorous activities the night before or did he piss the bed?

Comments

I guess he forgot to wear his GoodNights to bed.

you sound like an ass op, accidents happen

Ikr sometimes you have those dreams where they really seem like you're going up and going to the restroom and don't wake up, or then those stupid ones that make no sense and you end up peeing in the corner in a school classroom! Lol my dreams are weird when I was in elementary school! Most of mine ended in elementary school

Many pregnant women will pee themselves too, sleepwalkers as well. I had a dream about 10 years ago and peed in the bed with my bf in it. I was super embarrassed and owned up to it right away, but he was cool with it and helped me clean it up. This is the man I married :) accidents happen OP, get over it and don't make him feel any worse about it then he already does.

Hey, at least it wasn't like the movie paranormal activity.

Steve_Dudley_UK 10

You say you can pick but you shouldn't pick large spots whether wet or not. Put on cream and cover if possible otherwise could leave a scar.

I'm with you 24, what's this guy in about?

RedPillSucks 31

play on words. pick them like you pick a scan.

Just make him clean it up and have him sleep on the couch until you trust him not to do it again. Lol

Why are people assuming that it is urine? OP shouldn't assume that either. He could have had a wet dream. If that is the case then it is uncontrollable and may still happen after sex (if they did it).

leogachi 15

Wetting the bed is also an accident, so really the boyfriend shouldn't be blamed for anything. (Just in case anyone thinks it is: this isn't sarcasm.)

The level of your bf = the level of your English. Perfect match !

I wonder if he was as shocked as you were lol

"Boy do i know how to pick em"? Why's that? Because an accident happened?