By Moeswifey - 24/10/2010 17:11 - United States

Today, I woke up to my boyfriend making breakfast. I thought he was making it for me, so I sat at the table. When he walked over with his plate, he said, "Oh, I didn't know you were here!" I'd slept in the same bed with him last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 424
You deserved it 4 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zetteymonsterxo 0

maybe he meant he didnt know you were in the kitchen with him?

sallen0046 4

Why would you assume he was making breakfast for you when there was only one plate? Next time, open your mouth and say hello before sitting down to be fed as though he were your servant.

Comments

MAGNAVOX 0

That's ok, just don't go to work with cum on your hair.

buttsexchampion 0

56 - It's 'your'. Don't try to tell people they're unintelligent until you can prove you can at least string together some sentences using proper spelling and grammar.

ohthebloodygore 16

Steph, what are you talking about?

Precious - On another FML this kid tried to seem smart. I can't remember which one it is offhand, but I'll link you when I get a notification to the correct FML. It's a little out of context here, but they'll realize the point I'm making.

ohthebloodygore 16

I see. What an idiot. I apologise for speaking when it wasn't my turn. I simply thought you misplaced your comment. Carry on.

Some people do not pay attention to their surroundings when they get out of bed either. I have woken up, gotten out of bed, taken a shower, got dressed and gone to wake up the kids for school, and find one is not in his room, so I go back to my room and there he is in my bed sleeping.

There's actually a scientific principle about that.

Question is: Who did he think he was with then?

he probably thought you were filled from the sausage and balls with a side of skeet last night.

Maybe if u were hotter he would notice u

sweetonsno 1

I'd imagine that boyfriend assumed that the poster would go home and spend the night with Moe. Ya know, her husband.

If you had greeted him before going to the table like the freaking Queen of Sheba, he would've known.

Fortuitous 0

Exactly, enemy who does not exist except only in my mind. We all know what happens when you assume. Right, OP?

sounds like another episode of Jersey Shore...