By vinniesuckmadack - 24/04/2009 17:53 - United States

Today, I woke up to go to school. I was unbelievably tired, but I gathered the courage to go take my shower. I then took a long shower, cleaned up my room, got dressed, and ate breakfast. Going back to my room, I looked at the clock, which read 3:22 AM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 445
You deserved it 37 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've done this before...my ringtone for my best friend is the same as my alarm. he called me at two AM one time and I got up and got to work at 3:15...

That's why I always look at my clock before getting out of bed. Haha, but on the bright side, you had more time to get prepared in the morning.

Comments

skierguy 0

I've done that, but my mom stopped me before I got in the shower.

Oh, that sucks! I hate waking up after only a couple of hours after I've gone to sleep. I did that once and I felt so refreshed when I got up, then looked at my clock to find out I'd only been asleep four hours and it was half seven am. Nowhere near as gutting as 3.22am though! Guess it taught you something though, always check your clock when you wake up ;)

You are thoroughly retarded. Sure your mom didn't drop you as a baby? YDI for sure.

ryguy997 0

**** you sir. you have no reason to say that to someone who made a honest common mistake. and you make me sick by having the nerve to call yourself a prophet.

You are thoroughly retarded. Sure your mom didn't drop you as a baby? YDI for sure.

ragas 0

For everyone who's calling him an idiot, or saying "wtf is wrong with you," this happens a lot to people who are really stressed or loaded with work the night before. you don't know how frustrating it can be to wake up at like 2 am and do all of that crap

I was just about to post one like this... I did this before a job interview a few weeks ago, lol.

Well, now you know why you were unbelievably tired. I always look at the clock before doing anything, so it's not likely to happen to me. However, when I'm really tired, I become unbelievably stupid. Fairly often, I look at the clock at like 3 in the morning, and I think "Is that number how much longer I have to sleep?" Of course at 3 in the morning it's close, but at 5:30 (sometimes at that time I'm still really tired), unfortunately it's not. (Although if I'm still that tired at 5:30 to think that, I probably should sleep for another 5 hours).

liquidpaper 0

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is check the time. How do you not do that?

lol one time it happend to me on a Saturday