By B-Man - 11/12/2009 21:55 - Canada

Today, I woke up lying on the ground outside with a horrible headache. I camped out in my tree house last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 675
You deserved it 10 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually kind of hysterical. Now that I've stopped laughing some, I suggest you sleep on ground level from now on, and consider yourself lucky that all you got out of the deal was a headache.

some_girl9 8

OUCH! Be grateful you woke up at all! FYL

Comments

Those dreams of falling... were not dreams...

WTF ??? are u seriously telling me u fell from about 10 feet high and u didn't wake up at the time ???

Naturally, if the human body senses danger (such as falling from a height) the inhabitant of the body should immediately be woken.

nnnntr 17

But if you get knocked out you won't remember falling

That's actually kind of hysterical. Now that I've stopped laughing some, I suggest you sleep on ground level from now on, and consider yourself lucky that all you got out of the deal was a headache.

cerebellum_fml 0

The tree was pissed off at you for building a fort on it. You live in ontario? damn you must have froze.

You would've froze, I call this one a fake.

uh maybe he had a SLEEPING BAG? i go camping a lot, during all the seasons. all i sleep in is a flimsy tent and a sleeping bag, and my clothing. i've camped in places where night temperature was around -30 degrees. it is definitely possible.

that is AWESOME. well, the part about camping out in your tree house. maybe you should uh, put a door or something?

...or sleep inside...in a bed, like normal people. ..what are you, 9?

the weather all around ontario lately has been completely horrible, I find it hard to believe you would even consider sleeping in a treehouse

some_girl9 8

OUCH! Be grateful you woke up at all! FYL