By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I woke up fully clothed, trying to remember the night's events. I walk to the den to awkwardly ask my dad for a ride to my car and he points to the computer. A pic of me passed out on the bathroom floor is now our new wallpaper. My skirt was around my knees. He sent it to everyone we know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 996
You deserved it 25 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is why you don't drink to your blackout point. YDI. I really don't feel bad for you

YDI for getting into such a ridiculous state, but seriously? He sent it to everyone you know? That's a massive dickmove so FYL as well.

Comments

tbritish1022 0

nice job being a responsible drinker

Seti_fml 0

Thats a good idea your dad had. I'm going to guess that you wont get that drunk again for fear of another picture being taken.

*places in the memory bank* That's something that I gotta remember when I have kids. YDI for getting into that situation to begin with.

lmmmr 0

I'm sorry, but if you're going to be so irresponsible while still living in your parent's home, you totally deserveit.

Well deserved, depending how strict your parents are. Personally, I wouldn't go as far as emailing the picture to everyone, but I would keep backup pictures to show the grand kids. It was your fault for coming home stupidly drunk.

prttyyngthng 0

For those who are wondering WTF, I'm assuming that she was either dropped off or walked home, and snuck into the house or something and went to go take a piss. While in the process of trying to do that, she either fell off of the toilet, or she just plain passed the hell out before she could even get that far, which would be even funnier, cause then she'd most likely be in the middle of a puddle of piss. Her dad discovered her, most likely smelled the liquor (he'd have to if she was THAT damn drunk) and decided to take the pic to embarrass the shit out of her and teach her one HELL of a lesson... I agree with #35, I must keep this in my mental roladex of creative punishments, cause this is just TOO good. Your dad FTW!

I agree with everyone who's saying this was really creepy of the dad. What dad takes a picture of his daughter with her skirt down (especially if she's underage...that really makes my skin crawl) and then sends it to everyone? Soooo pervy. Sooooo not an appropriate punishment. And besides, now that I think about it, we know this chick is at least old enough to drive, because she was asking her dad for a ride to her car, so how do we know she's not 21 and drinking legally?