By I will find you and I will fucking fuck y - 05/01/2014 20:39 - United Kingdom - Falmouth

Today, I woke up from a short nap, only to find two waxing strips stuck to my eyebrows. I now have very little of my eyebrows remaining, and just as little idea which idiot in my family pulled this stupid excuse of a prank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 076
You deserved it 4 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would your first instinct be to rip them off? Melt the wax, wash the wax away, whatever. Don't rip your eyebrows off, ouch! I feel sorry for you, dude, but you made a big mistake.

Comments

therealjc_fml 14

It would have been worse if they would have only done one.

perdix 29

Well, who's the stupid idiot who couldn't get wax strips off their eyebrows without ripping them off? Idiocy does run in families.

if you woke up in the morning and felt something on your eyebrows, you would immediately try to pill it off too. Pulling off the other one after realizing what you just did, however, is a different story. Maybe they just wanted it to be even?

crsb 4

You should've tried to heat them with the hair dryer then try to take them off.... that's such a nasty prank :(

Better some eyebrows than none. I'd do sweet revenge on the person who did that!

Yeah, but she can't figure out which of her rotten family members did this. Guess OP will have to lock the door when she takes a nap from now on. If she sets up a camera to catch someone trying to mess with her, one of the pranksters in her family would no doubt post it online.

FireFlie07 20

Why the heck didn't you try something besides ripping them off? Most of the time olive oil, butter, or even just hot water removes them.

Every man has WD-40 and it works great for that.

Better invest in an eyebrow pencil until they grow back...

get a carton of crazy glue and go one by one family member just to make sure !