By liveforpeace_ - 28/04/2009 06:27 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I went up to a secluded mountain my boyfriend took me to for our first date. As I saw another couple hooking up in the bushes, I phoned my boyfriend to tell him someone found our secret spot. His Bob Marley ringtone started playing from the bush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 235 380
You deserved it 13 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aouch.. poor you.. Well at least you know where you stand with this worm of a man.... And, btw, sorry to have to say that, but get yourself checked for STD, such a loser may have fooled around without protection...

don't worry about a thing because every little thing is gonna be alright

Comments

Professor59 2

You want to wait and not tell him while you plot your revenge. It might involve a mountain bush and his roommate.

#33 is probably the other girl in question. FYL, I hope you confronted them.

and why the hell do people read so much into it? Why do you question if he's really her boyfriend? Chances are, the poor girl was cheated on so why dont you people get over yourself.

I disagree with comment #1 and anybody who agrees with it.

Why the hell were they in the bushes? They're not animals. Well, excluding your boyfriend of the time. When you said "Hooking up in the bushes" I thought of a critter rummaging for food, shaking the bushes, you know, the kind that gets the campers scared. Haha. #75, LOL. #33 Shut the hell up, dumbass.

Oh my god. What a jerk, I'd stomp over to the bushes and beat the shit out of his naked ass. That's F'd up, now you know that he tries to coax girls by taking them to this "romantic" spot. I hope you dumped him, 'cause if you didn't you're an idiot!

mtorres8789 0