By legallyblondemad - 29/08/2009 19:56 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at the park with my new boyfriend. We were sitting between some trees, when some of his mates turned up at the park. He pushed me behind a tree so his mates wouldn't see and went to join them in a game of football. He pretended not to know me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 936
You deserved it 5 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noshitsherlock 0

wow... I hope after that you dump him! That's disrespect and embarrassing!

Comments

KrystleLynn 0

Umm I hope he is now your new EX-boyfriend.

AnaMaree 0
missmeliss0309 0

I had the same problem. my mates pretended not to know me in front of deusche bag... shit.... Nathan... I actually DID forget then... the irony O.O

bleedinginside 0

I thought they play futbol in uk cuz DUHhhhh futbol FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wow! Nice way to be mean! They are hurt and you decide to call them ugly?! Wow what a bitch you are!

noshitsherlock 0

wow... I hope after that you dump him! That's disrespect and embarrassing!

cucumberfabulous 7

I agree with #1 and #2. Dump his sorry ass!

Well if he has to hide her from his friends, i wouldn't think HE'S the loser

Well I can't say anything about that, because I don't know either of them. But I think it's really sad to be ashamed of your boyfriend or girlfriend. If you can't even have your friends to meet him/her, what's the point anyway? Who are you fooling then?

Sorry, but take the hint. Obviously he's embarassed to be seen with you for some reason, so fix whatever that is or leave his ass.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Wow what a ********. If you have any sense of self-respect you would dump him right now. _____________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

It's not so much that I support the seventh post being nothing but a declaration of this person's inability to count, but how is it that a message as innocent as "Yay!" got buried under negative votes while the posts above and below that call this poor girl various names, assume things about her weight and how it is automatically her fault for not fitting their definition of physically attractive (even though they have no proof of this) and the general misogynistic viral that has streamed forth from this comments gets a pass? I suppose a better question is why I constantly hope to see a level of empathetic and/or intelligent discussion taking place here, even after repetitively being proven that such reactions are unpopular and unwanted.

xoconnie 8

awwwh thats really sad. that sucks, i guess u should dump him or be like "wtf whyd u do that"

dyliumo 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

you are such a prick. go get a life instead of trying to be important by tearing people down.