By liveforpeace_ - 28/04/2009 06:27 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I went up to a secluded mountain my boyfriend took me to for our first date. As I saw another couple hooking up in the bushes, I phoned my boyfriend to tell him someone found our secret spot. His Bob Marley ringtone started playing from the bush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 235 380
You deserved it 13 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aouch.. poor you.. Well at least you know where you stand with this worm of a man.... And, btw, sorry to have to say that, but get yourself checked for STD, such a loser may have fooled around without protection...

don't worry about a thing because every little thing is gonna be alright

Comments

Trooth 13

woo there's smarties on here (*cough* #12) plus plus, haha about #2 and #6 :D

#15 HUGE FAIL Bob Marley continues to remain a legend and everyone should atleast acknowledge that ONE LOVE!

Devonta2008 0

well #331. who says they were not in a car? mountains have roads ya know. op says first date, saying first date could mean there was alot more dates after that one.. people talk about things. maybe such things as who has what ringtone. maybe she has heard it ring when she was with him? hell maybe she even got the tone for him:P you fail #34 in theory when your on a mountain you WILL have better phone signal than you would on flat ground. secluded does not mean in the middle of ******* nowhere lol and being a mountain maybe the ******* phone tower was there, best place to put one :) #35. first date does NOT mean they didnt all ready know each other :P #37 maybe she is into photography and went back to take picsof "a good view"? (maybe she is nuts) #38 #40 i agree #44 see #35 lol above* #49 i disagree on 33 having brain cells #89 if she was following him and being "creepy" why woukd she ring him to saysomeone is making out in their spot? ******** #91 i cant help it but My phone allways rings when someone calls it lol i cant be bothered reading any more :)

You poor thing. What a dick move on his part. Get some revenge on both and then go treat yourself to something nice.

xx_hayleyy 0

wtf never travel alone in the mountains! god forbid there was an animal that liked you more than your boyfriend apparently does...

This didn't happen at Joe's Rock in Wrentham, did it? FML. FYL. **** HIS LIFE.

L0velivexbeach 0

This is by far my favorite one, ever.

Ok YDI, WTF were u doing there in the first place without him, sounds to me like u were there with someone else.