By HouseMdFangirl - 10/08/2009 06:12 - United States

Today, I went to the movies with my best friend. While waiting for it to start, I went on to describe this guy I really liked and how badly I wanted to do him. Just then the girl sitting behind us leans down and says "That's my little brother. So you're the creeper he talks about." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 760
You deserved it 58 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Best to talk about things like that when in complete privacy.

deaditegirl 0

Comments

YDI for being a creep (not creeper, that's the most annoying word ever, stop saying it!!!!), and for talking in a movie theater. STFU and watch the movie.

skullbuster 0

Here, here!! WTF is with this word 'creeper' all of a sudden? I hope this doesn't really find it's way in to casual conversation because it is ANNOYING!

ashole1990 10
lmmmr 0

Creeper is an awesome word. You lose.

Jazzywrites007 2

No, We don't lose. Creeper and Thinger are words that Dumb ass kids have established in order to feel cool and creative by mangling the Language. I ******* HATE that word and I'm Drop kicking the first Person who says it aloud in front of me in person. Drop-kicking them.

"Creeper" has been a word for a long while now, just so you know, with multiple meanings besides someone who creeps, along with actually being a type of plant. Either way, OP, stop acting like a creep? Seriously, what the hell... "MAN, I WISH THIS GUY WOULD STICK HIS **** IN ME SO BAD" right in the middle of a theater? I have no doubt at all that you are in fact a creep.

I enjoy reading Internet arguments unfold :3

omg; hahaha!! but maybe she could be also lying, you know??

Why didn't you just stop her in her tracks and say, "Bitch you best mind your own bizness"

Well damn stop being a creeper. But I am also a fan of House MD.

oh god your freakin disgusting for even talking about that at the movies where everyone can hear you because you are in public , it's bad enough that you have to whine about the guy you like ; YDI you creep .

jchag 0

hahahaha, booked, thats right, his sister TOLD YOU, better learn to shut your mouth next time because obviously the guy doesn't like you. And she probably heard you because you we're a loud mouth bitch. YDI

I don't think you nessecarily deserve it. Yeah, you could be a creeper, but the guy could also be a paranoid jerk who blew things out of proportion. Best not to talk about how you want to do someone in public though. Or she could have been lying to you to mess with you?

I don't think she meant it. I've done stuff like that before when people around me are talking about stupid stuff and it's annoying me. I highly doubt it's her little brother that everyone says you're stalking.

XTheDesertSongX 17

maybe she was uh... kidding??? like maybe she just wanted to scare you and make you think he didn't like you :) oh, and #3, maybe she accidentally pressed the male button?