By greek_dancer - 13/07/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I went to the mall and had to parallel park. It took me 10 to 12 minutes of maneuvering before I got into the slot. When I turned off the car and got out, there were 8 people laughing hysterically and clapping for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 804
You deserved it 46 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why did it take you so long? and , im sorry, but you would have to be pretty sad to stand and watch someone trying to parallel park for 10 minutes.

Hey, I don't even know how to parallel park. As sad as that is, I've never had to use it in my 4 years of driving.

Comments

It takes 2 moves, how hard is that to screw up? Oh wait, woman driver, never mind.

curryndricegirll 0
wolfie2394 0

Not surprising This can be explained in 2 words Woman Driver :P

pedegg 0

To everyone who is saying "woman driver" explains this... **** you. Being a shitty driver has nothing to do with gender, and if you think it does you're a moron.

Plus, did you hear about that programme in Australia? The women drivers are so bad that parking has been segregated, here's proof of the women only car park! http://www.natives.co.uk/features/jokes/car%20park.gif

hahahahahahaha not surprised at all that a woman posted this... women, shut the **** up, you're bad drivers. quit wishing horrific deaths to those who enjoy the scenarios when stereotypes are fulfilled...women need to chill the **** out. men aren't as patient, and not as emotional as women, so call that a win, but you can't drive for shit. ive been rear-ended 6 times (SIX MOTHERFUCKING TIMES), and the gender responsible.....(drum roll)........WOMEN!! congratulations you stuck up *****, 6 of you crashed into me but claim youre as good of a driver as me!!!!!

skullbuster 0

Shit, OP...babe, you forgot to note which state you live in (you just put US). Could you narrow this down for us? I'd like to know the state, the town, maybe even the shopping mall - so I can steer clear of you and your mad driving skills!

cheezy_fml 0

this happens to me when i park downtown all. the. time. and i'm generally a pretty good driver ifidosaysomyself