By greek_dancer - 13/07/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I went to the mall and had to parallel park. It took me 10 to 12 minutes of maneuvering before I got into the slot. When I turned off the car and got out, there were 8 people laughing hysterically and clapping for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 804
You deserved it 46 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why did it take you so long? and , im sorry, but you would have to be pretty sad to stand and watch someone trying to parallel park for 10 minutes.

Hey, I don't even know how to parallel park. As sad as that is, I've never had to use it in my 4 years of driving.

Comments

kellster 2

What kind of idiot can't parallel park? Who let you have a license?? This is not about being male or female. This is about the OP being an idiot.

Shocking, a woman that can't drive.

rosesRred422 0

i recently got my license and i did horrible parallel parking and still passed. but living in jersey i don't have to parallel park often. but when parallel parking is an option ill drive around until i find a spot i don't have to parallel park in. and when i try to park i have people laugh at me too,but who cares!! there are plenty of people who can't parallel park.

AnaMaree 0

"Today, I watched a lady parallel park for 10 minutes. FML"

muffinsareyummy 1

parallel parking ain't easy, fyl.

Haha I've been there before... I don't know if it took that long but the people laughing and clapping...

Jpinkkiss 0

you should have walked out of the car and did a curtsey and bow and say "thank you thank you!" lol :)

christopherlove 0

I like the part where you had trouble parking and strangers laughed at you.