By Matt - 27/06/2010 18:54 - United States

Today, I went to the dentist. I got a new dentist who started out a conversation about school. She asked where I went to school and if I liked my principal. After I told her I thought he was full of himself, she said she was married to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 824
You deserved it 9 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pfft.. she shouldn't of asked then. Serves her right! *High Five*

did she "accidentally" slip while drilling your mouth?

Comments

LlamaAlana 6

That's a SDI, she deserved it.

I don't think you did anything wrong here. She did wrong to put you in that position. Pretty immature behavior on her part.

mmaire 0

This is her own fault. Shouldn't have asked that question if she didn't want an honest answer - it was unfair of her to lead you into something like that, and unprofessional, as well.

not to worry. she knows it. And she has to keep her mouth shut. (dr patient privilege)

fakeking2 0

dude wth I don't look like him >.> can even check my MySpace

JokeMeister 0

The last name didn't give you a clue AT ALL?!

I think perhaps she uses her maiden name for her practice, as many women who gain the title "Doctor" do. Changing names confuses clients. Legally, she might have the same last name as her husband, though. Or perhaps the last name is a common one, like Smith or Kim. Or perhaps it was just the dental hygienist she meant, and usually dental hygienists go by their first names since they aren't doctors. Who knows? But there are many reasons. Or perhaps you are right and OP is just not very quick to make connections...

haha thats pretty funny..but try not to get locked in the closet next time

Haileyw15 0

111, umm..umm.. Idk how to respond to that.

You deserved it. Hopefully now you'll learn to guard your bad mouth around strangers ;)

Haileyw15 0

111, umm..umm.. Idk how to respond to that.