By Anonymous - 18/07/2012 17:00 - United States - Chicago

Today, I went to the beach with a friend. We'd forgotten to get our towels out of the SUV, so I rushed back to the parking lot. I opened the passenger-side door and climbed in to begin my search. After ten seconds or so, I realized I'd busted into someone else's car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 588
You deserved it 6 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was the other person in the car? Because that would make this hilarious.

bbedlock_fml 7

Comments

If the owner is male and single, a flash of the goods will make him forget anything that has happened. All he will be thinking of is "Boobs!"

charliewetsidege 2

don't forget to bring a towel!

martin_martian7 11
Snackycake 20

That would be fun to explain, especially if he didn't notice the guy for all of ten seconds.

GirlOnFire143 6

Once the cops got called on my short-sighted grandma, who was trying to open someone else's car with a stick. Needless to say the owner just stood there laughing the whole time.

Me and my mom did that once when we were leaving the grocery store, we opened up the back and started loading our groceries, then the owner came over and was really nice so it was cool, but very embarrassing I must say

Maybe the auto lock on the key opened someone else's car? That happened to me when I was in high school. 3 of us seniors had the same car. I saw mine, used the button on my keys and climbed in only to realize it was someone else's.

jellycorn 13

Shouldn't auto lock be made to open/lock your car only?

Did they atleast have a towel and nice stereo?

How do you not know which car is yours unless it was fresh from the factory?

All these cars/SUV's look alike now. You need to make your car more distinguishable. Add Flames and racing strips. haha. It is a little annoying that all these signals get mixed up from time to time, like the old baby monitor and wireless phones use to. i swear we could hear our neighbors phone conversations through the baby monitor years ago.

R4LJ 10

Lol. People should really keep their doors locked.