By michellekel - 04/07/2009 12:10 - France

Today, I went to the beach on the cote d'azur and the lifeguard told me that even though there were two jellyfish in the bay, it was safe to swim. Five minutes into swimming, I got stung twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 609
You deserved it 6 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hardly think that's the fault of the lifeguard. Two little jellyfish in a big bay aren't a big deal, and I bet you'd be angry if they didn't let you swim because of it. FYL for being stung, but it was just bad luck, and probably the same jellyfish stinging you twice, not one from each like I think you were trying to imply. And peeing on a sting is pretty useless, vinegar works better and is less nasty.

I'm just going to go ahead and thumb you down solely because if your picture.

Comments

Wait, why didnt you leave after the first sting?? And how do they know how many jellyfish there are??

he told you there were jellyfish dumbass. YDI

Klarinette_fml 0

I was just in La Croix Valmer, this passed week, with the Concert Band I'm a part of. The day we went to the beach was the day the jellyfish came in. They weren't there the day before.

TheBigGamer 0

I wanna know just how they hell they know there are jellyfish there in the first place, those things are nearly ******* invisible

blackxmortals 0

Um... he probably said it's safe to swim because JELLY FISH STINGS ARE SAFE! God. put some vinegar on it and suck it up.

blackxmortals 0

We have Jellyfish in the barnegat bay from jun until october and people still swim in it. whimpy bennies (tourists), even. geez.

o come on! i fell over in a kayak once in like a swarm of jellyfish! I surf and wipe out, there are jelly fish there...dont complain about 2 little stings!

stanfordbound 0
rakhil11 7

XD @ # 48 and why didn't u get out after the first sting...?