By Anonymous - 11/01/2011 05:32 - United States

Today, I went to the bathroom and my pee split into 4 different streams, none of which actually hit the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 998
You deserved it 7 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarcdude 3

I've never seen four different streams happen, just two, but I feel your pain. Freakin hate when that happens, and it never makes any sense to me when it does happen.

therealsuperman 0

lucky bastard, this isn't an FML, you're just bragging

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Maybe the cross-forming dual barbell piercings across your urethra wasn't such a good idea?

that's y ur supposed to pee within 30 mins of jizzing

Bull shit, that would no stay in place for the whole time, they would fly back. it's not because of pubes

if your pubes are longer than your dick something is wrong...

15 it had nothing to do with circumcision... It's caused by hairs getting stuck across the opening...

wow. while I am a female, that doesn't sound right. of the penises I've seen I have never seen hair that goes up that far, most men only have hair going roughly half way up their dick if that. if your tip is fuzzy, you may need to take care of that, as in shave tweeze or something.

simian_nelipot 0

that's not where the hair grows. it's just where a hair that came out sometimes gets stuck. and then it splits the stream. every post-pubescent male has experienced this, not just the unusually hairy.

Even if that's where the hairs touches, that's definitely kind of weird. No dudes pubes should reach that far, either dudes got a tiny dick or is half sasquatch.

simian_nelipot 0

they only touch there because theyve come out. you know, like how you can get hairs on the belly of your shirt or whatever. they fall out and end up there.

emodude44 0

It does when money's involved! ohhh! It's okay, I'm Jewish.

jazzboy606 0
failzie 0

I don't know if someone ha already said this but you shouldn't cross the streams.

xavier1623 4

Or #41, it could be a remix. "I split my pee up in forths". ;)