By black and yellow - 21/01/2013 06:32 - United States - Salinas

Today, I went to see my new dentist. He was really cute, so after the checkup I started flirting. He stopped me right after I asked him out, saying, "Being a dentist has its advantages, I can see the girl's mouth before I stick my tongue in it. And in your case, it's a big no." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 793
You deserved it 45 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bostern 29

Maybe you should have said "I have another cavity that needs filling, if you know what I mean."

BURN. This is why you don't flirt with your doctors of any kind...

Comments

Just show him your amazing talent. Eating corn through a picket fence.

I think Op has a case of butter teeth. She's got a pretty face but her teeth...?

Quiet_one 22

On the one hand, I want to say YDI for flirting with your dentist, but I decided on FYL because his response was incredibly rude where a simple "no" would have done just fine. He sounds like an arrogant dick.

You changed my mind, actually. That was such a dickish answer.

YDI for not taking better care of your teeth.

I'm guessing your username, blackandyellow, is talking about your teeth, so I don't blame him.

dontpanic_fml 32

Ha! Some girl who thinks it's appropriate to start flirting like a dumbass with her dentist and then ask him out...I would've said the same thing. Hop off lady, keep it in your pants for goodness' sake.

Weird- I was saying to my dental nurse today how it's frightening how many people put so much effort into their outward appearance and yet it's so shocking, and a little upsetting when you see their mouths :( One of my friends was saying he saw a girl who he'd genuinely kiss on a night out but the state of her mouth was beyond foul!

And patients are off limits for dating