By black and yellow - 21/01/2013 06:32 - United States - Salinas

Today, I went to see my new dentist. He was really cute, so after the checkup I started flirting. He stopped me right after I asked him out, saying, "Being a dentist has its advantages, I can see the girl's mouth before I stick my tongue in it. And in your case, it's a big no." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 793
You deserved it 45 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bostern 29

Maybe you should have said "I have another cavity that needs filling, if you know what I mean."

BURN. This is why you don't flirt with your doctors of any kind...

Comments

It was still kind of ignorant of him to judge you by looking at your teeth.

Perhaps you should then retort, well if that's the case I'm getting a new dentist cos you clearly suck at your job

DasHaas 9

Probably not really worth dating, as others have mentioned.

Would YOU like to stick your tongue in a dirty ass mouth?

zombieslayer83 19

Yeah, his "tongue " in your mouth!

Dallyni 22

Rule number one: if you don't understand a joke don't admit it. You just look dumb

Rule number two. Don't talk about the fight club!

Haha, maybe I enjoy that reputation :)

Only you forgot Rule number one was you do not talk about FIght Club :P

zombieslayer83 19

True fact : dentists love to look for impact bruises in the mouth of their female patients (grownups will guess why). Maybe he didn't find any in yours, and so thought you were not worth it.

No, OP is the creeper. You shouldn't flirt with ANY of your doctors. Plus, I wouldn't wanna date someone whose mouth I knew was dirty.

1- never flirt with ur doctor or dentist, it's tacky 2- after the decay and tartar is drilled off ur teeth, well lets just say the decay says alot about ur hygiene alone 3- just cuz he's cute doesn't mean u have to flirt, my plumber is sexy but I would never flirt with him 4- are u that desperate that u would actually believe ur dentist would go out with u after cleaning ur nasty teeth?

Tell him you make up for a lack of oral hygiene with other oral skills.

Trying to spit game while receiving oral treatment... you must have been way past due.