By black and yellow - 21/01/2013 06:32 - United States - Salinas

Today, I went to see my new dentist. He was really cute, so after the checkup I started flirting. He stopped me right after I asked him out, saying, "Being a dentist has its advantages, I can see the girl's mouth before I stick my tongue in it. And in your case, it's a big no." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 793
You deserved it 45 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bostern 29

Maybe you should have said "I have another cavity that needs filling, if you know what I mean."

BURN. This is why you don't flirt with your doctors of any kind...

Comments

onorexveritas 23
Brave_L_Toaster 7

Makes me want to be a dentist...

I'm not even a dentist but I don't date people with nasty teeth either. They're so easy and simple to care for that if you don't, you're just plain lazy. And of you're too lazy to take care of your teeth what else are you too lazy to take care of. Ew.

abylaunch 10

Erzebet- That's not true. People can have bad teeth for lots of reasons. I brush my daughters teeth 2-3 times a day and floss regularly but she still has cavities do to complications I had during my pregnancy which caused her teeth to be very week when they came in. I had a life threatening illness which caused my teeth to weaken and get yellow even tho I took care of them (tho they're better now ). Even something as simple as acid reflux can ruin a persons teeth due to acid erosion that is beyond their control.

#103- on top of what the other two commentors have said, there is also plenty of research (though I can't be bothered digging any out right now) to suggest that dental health also has some hereditory traits. Not to mention that for some people, it's not a case of laziness. I've always suffered from severe depression, and it was especially bad as a teenager (hormones+depression=******). There were weeks at a time where I couldn't muster the energy/willpower to even get out of bed, let alone brush and floss twice a day. You could probably stand to be a little less superficial. I'm sure if people looked on you with the same level of judgement shown in this comment, you wouldn't like it one bit.

He could have just said a plain no and left it at that. Why the need to be cruel?

"Black and yellow"? Please tell me you're joking about that... eurgh! And who the hell asks their dentist out? That has so much potential to become awkward... the only way that should ever happen is if you have some sort of mutual chemistry.. and even then it's not the wisest idea.

ErictheRed 5

She let me drill all up in her mouth with no Novocain. MLR.

What a bitch! Being the masochist I am, I think I am in love with your dentist now. <3

davek 36

Apply cold water to burned area.

shakethat 10

Gross. Clean that nasty ass mouth.

Guess he doesn't want to give you any fillings.