By Anonymous - 16/12/2010 14:35 - Taiwan

Today, I went to pick up my daughter from preschool. When I got there, I ran to give her a hug. She screamed and ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 460
You deserved it 4 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

They probably taught the kids about pedophiles and your little game is up.

Comments

xundria 5

Your poor child will probably be traumatized for life now. :(

WorkThatButt 2

Rawr ghoul monstrosity incoming *bbbblllleeeeuuuurrrrrgggghhhh*

sourgirl101 28

That just means she's enjoying her pre-school and not ready to be picked up yet. Be happy. Good schools are not easy to find.

knight0748 5

always scream; " I'll kill you, you little bitch!" that would show her how to properly act when she sees you. and if anyone near by give a look, say: "WTF you looking at?" these are proper behaviors one should display when in public.

firechildredhead 0
Marvin_Android 0

I agree. Then again, EVERYTHING is depressing. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Marvin_Android 0

I'm so glad you find my crushing depression a source of amusement. Wait, I lied. Nothing makes me glad. At least I know I'm not dragging you down in my misery. Life. Loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.

tykiej 0

Im sure that had to sting a little, huh?

ohyehcsc 0

wow ur kids a bitch I would have round housed her ass

What do you expect when your kid spends more time with her preschool teachers and her daycare providers than with you? Seriously.. she's what? 3? You're going to take her home and sit her in front of the tv while you do the chores you didn't do because you were at work all day, then you'll send her to her room to play while you put together dinner and she'll be in bed by 8 pm so you can unwind from your day. Do the math - most kids are lucky to get 2 hours a day of quality time with their parents; they spend up to ten hours a day in day care and pre-school. If you want her to run to you instead of away from you then learn to live with less so you (and your husband) can afford to work less and make the time to be there for her.