By Anonymous - 16/12/2010 14:35 - Taiwan

Today, I went to pick up my daughter from preschool. When I got there, I ran to give her a hug. She screamed and ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 462
You deserved it 4 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

They probably taught the kids about pedophiles and your little game is up.

Comments

MfailK 0

taiwan eh? this could be a stereotype thing. All the taiwanesse people look the same kid couldnt tell who the parent is from the stranger lol

Ninjafriends 1

Maybe it was the knife you were carrying.

looooooooooooooooooooooool thats ******* hilarious

lksdliz 9

What Sparx_1 is dead on! Don't have kids if you don't want to raise them! I know there are situations where it's absolutely necessary to survive, but most parents these days are unwilling to downsize their lifestyle so one of them can stay home with their child. Sick and sad.

Seanie 0

"most parents"...who's to say that op is one of those parents?

sotagurl84 3

Sometimes staying home isn't an option no matter what for parents and these days with so many layoffs it's not really a safe option either. What happens if the only working parent gets laid off? What are the chances of both being laid off at the same time if they both work? And what about single parents? Maybe op is a single parent.

Maybe your daughter didn't recognize you? Or maybe vice versa? o.o I've been to Taiwan, and the people do tend to look pretty similar ._.

Is this a good time for a WINCEST comment?

IBeTROLLINN 0

ur dotr andd ur custimr???!! LOLZZ U MUSS B SCURRYY!!!!!!!