By CollegeKID - 23/05/2012 03:27 - United States

Today, I went to orientation for college. They gave us a name tag and I tried to figure out how to put it on for a few minutes. After struggling with it I realized it was a sticker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 848
You deserved it 29 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mzrobinson 13

Are you sure you should be in college?

And you made it into college how, exactly?

Comments

Well I wouldn't worry too much, college is a waste of time anyways...

burntbeard 4

teens these days use tablets more then low tech stickers whens the last time you heard when I was reading a paper book I didn't know a word and tried to click on it.

He didn't say what college! Could have been clown college!

HairyPunisher 27

Oh the brilliant minds of tomorrow.

Dusty_Busters 15

Wow your life sucks! Are you gonna make it??

Go to college to get more knowledge.

wtflawl 3

How do u not realize it was a sticker...

perdix 29

Did you keep reading the sticker waiting for it to finish? Hello, my name is... Yes, go on, what's your name? What's your name, dammit?!

ironheart98 14

good luck passing college LOL

perdix 29

Were you home-schooled? That could be a dig at the lunatic-fringe home schooling movement, or pointing out that lots of school events use the "Hello, my name is" stickers and would explain how you had never seen them before. Choose the one you like more.

unknown_user5566 26

67- Not all home-schooling is lunatic. If parents with no educational background wake up one day and decide to "teach" their children, then yes... that's insanity. However there are a lot of home-schooling programs now, many of which are fully accredited, that provide a good alternative for parents who don't like the public school system.