By some explaining to do - 25/12/2016 08:34 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I went to my uncle's house to celebrate Christmas. His kids don't have their own phones so I let them play with mine. They sent all my contacts messages saying I love them, including two of my ex-girlfriends who both immediately wanted to make up and started to frantically call me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 339
You deserved it 3 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not your problem that they don't have their own phones. Sounds like they're too young and immature to have them, anyway. You shouldn't have let them use it.

And now you know why the kids don't have their own phones.

Comments

when will society learn that kids aren't to be trusted with anything because they are awful little goblins?

For future reference, your uncles kids are your cousins...

Since the uncle was already mentioned in a previous sentence, it's both simpler and more clarifying to specify that they are his kids.

any particular reason you would keep your exs phone numbers ???

Finally. Someone asks the important questions.

Guess you now know why they don't have phones of their own. They clearly aren't mature enough.

Goblin182 26

Maybe there is a reason their parents won't let them have a phone.

This is why you never give children technology. But if you ever really have to, lock the internet and any messaging app.

It's not your problem that they don't have their own phones. Sounds like they're too young and immature to have them, anyway. You shouldn't have let them use it.

<p>Sounds like there is a reason they don't have phones. You deserved it.</p>

You should never have allowed them unsupervised access to your phone. And delete your ex's.

Helmut Arias Rodriguez 21

This is why you never give your phone to anybody