Crazy ex's girlfriend

By nil mil - 23/09/2019 22:02

Today, I sent my ex's mom several pics of the kids from our recent outing. Being the kids' grandmother, she loved them. Later, I got a barrage of angry, insulting and threatening texts from my ex's new girlfriend, saying that since he and I are no longer together, I should have no contact with his family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 092
You deserved it 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Forward the messages to his mom & tell her you may not be able to do that any more in the future because her son's current squeeze has told you to not. Mom'll fix that right up.

Sounds like your ex's g/f should soon be an ex. She is your kids' grandmother. New psychotic g/f should F off.

Comments

Forward the messages to his mom & tell her you may not be able to do that any more in the future because her son's current squeeze has told you to not. Mom'll fix that right up.

FourSaturnS 6

He’ll learn what a psycho she is when she demands he not see the kids because they’re yours. Hopefully. Took my dad a few years to see what was goin on when his fiancé at the time kept us from coming over so she didn’t have to share him.

bl3ur0z3 17

My ex's new wife does that. He's never met my daughter and isn't allowed to because it'll cause problems in his marriage.

My Dad left my Mum when I was 3 years old, and we had a very spotty relationship throughout my childhood - I'd see him for 1 day, then not again for another 6 years or so. Then I'd see him one day, and then another few years would pass. It's only as an adult that I've been able to form something of a relationship with him, because as it turns out, his second wife wouldn't let him see me or my brothers, and it's only since they divorced that he's been able to contact us. I haven't seen his current wife much, given they live on the other side of the world, but she seems nice.

Sounds like your ex's g/f should soon be an ex. She is your kids' grandmother. New psychotic g/f should F off.

Same. My ex told me I’m not allowed to contact her family but I get along with her siblings. Too bad she can’t dictate who people are allowed to be friends with

Your mother-in-law needs to pull her head out of her ass and not divulge her ongoing communication with you to the new girl. You're the kids' real mom of her real grandchildren and the new girl has no right to interfere with that connection!

LostSoul 19

I would do like the other poster on here said. Forward the messages to the kids grandmother. She might not have known it would be an issue. If she did and still said something to the new psycho, I would stop sending her pics.

Sady_Ct 37

Maybe the grandmother prefers you and did this to stir shit so her idiot son can see what an piece of trash he is with now. Goodluck mumma, either toxic trash will be kicked to the kerb, and your kids will have a better relationship with their fathers family, or you will have a few less people on the Christmas shopping list and a lot less drama in your life.

bl3ur0z3 17

Sounds like my ex's wife. She's clearly insecure, jealous, and intimidated by you. Let that be her problem. Apologize to the ex's mom and inform her that she can get pics from her son as you're not trying to create problems with his relationship, then block the gf and live your drama free life.

leximichelle 13

I’m fairly curious how much new girl knows about you and your children, if at all. If she doesn’t know about the kids and is harassing you, that may be an issue with the ex himself not admitting he has kids. If she does know you two have kids together, then she needs to get her head out of her ass and stop trying to interfere with shit she has no part in. Her relationship with him has nothing to do with the childrens’ relationships with grandma, so she needs to back up.

I love how life is easy according to you guys. Life is a bit more complicated. Or can be. But from what I read, we don’t know what the ex thinks. Maybe he expects his mother to support him and have no contact with op. Maybe his new girl is the love of his life and he agrees with her. He can give pictures of his children to his mother. And let’s say she has amazing pictures, she can give them to him or to her children directly and then they can give them to the grandmother. The new girl’s reaction was unnecessary and hurtful (thus the fml situation) but not knowing all the details should prevent us to make comments on who’s to blame.

God points but, NO **** NO! Grandparents have rights to see their grand children PERIOD and this individual is a recent Girlfriend, not a fiancee, not a wife, a girlfriend which means bubkis, and she has no business interfering in the dynamics of who can see the kids or not because ultimately it hurts the kids, and you hurt a kid you're a piece of shit. You advocate for someone to hurt kids you're a piece of shit as well.