By Anonymous - 09/07/2013 16:07 - United States - Katy

Today, I went to my local pool. I lay down in a chair and started tanning. About 30 minutes later, a lady came up to me and said, "Put that away, you pervert, there are children here!" I had a hole in my pants and my penis had started to poke through. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 737
You deserved it 23 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

caitiebug1119 15

Your life sucks, but I gotta ask: did you not feel a breeze or something down there?

flashback.miss 28

Parents jumping to conclusions, @@ but yeah, 1 has a point, didn't you feel a draft or was it warm at the pool? Hopefully you explained and things worked out okay. Just take a lesson to double check your clothes next time. :)

Comments

notsoluckypup 12

Hope it wasn't small or the show would've been for nothing...

Wow, I never knew of a guy who intentionally tanned. But besides that, seriously, tell your pants it's not polite to point. :p

RedPillSucks 31

really? Every beach I go to is full of them.

sometimes the breeze goes inside the pants, but the point here is why did she notice the hole? whos the perv here?

Couldn't just stick to the old hole in the pants pocket trick?

thatgirlkat 9

I thought only chicks went "tanning" maybe you should have it removed

Because having a accidental bloodstain on ones crotch, a string hanging out, or a lip is not as weird.

Iniezian 18

You may not realize this yet, but you are EXTREMELY lucky if all she did was tell you to "put it away". If she called the cops, then knowing the extremely draconian US sex offender laws, you'd most likely be looking at up to a decade in prison followed by a lifetime on a public sex offender registry.

On imaginable that you would notice a hole that big in your pants.