By bitchimgay - 22/07/2012 16:48 - Canada - Montreal

Today, I went to my local coffee shop. I soon witnessed the girl making my drink apparently dislodge a wedgie from her ass-crack and then sneeze into her hands. When I confronted her, she loudly accused me of "visually molesting" her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 114
You deserved it 2 333

Same thing different taste

Comments

lelo007 11

There is a simple solution to this, have her fired before she can contaminate anybody else's drink or food! This is simply appalling! If I were you, I'd have management called before I even spoke to the employee personally.

coletrain11 5

Act like you've never picked a wedgie at work. Silly girl.

noelykins1 19

Picking a wedgie either way isn't even disgusting or a violation of health code. She has a wedgie she can use her hands against her clothes to pinch it out not disgusting or rude.

lelo007 11

Haha if I have that issue at work, I simply go to the bathroom.. Where there is a sink I wash my hands in afterwards. I don't do it in front of customers, even though I don't work with food or drink, it's still gross and downright rude.

whitey53 5

Complain to her manager, that's ******* disgusting.

Visually Molesting? That's a new one...

I know right? What does that even mean?

rcgirl2 11

What the hell is wrong with people nowadays?

No common sense, no respect, and expect everything for absolutely nothing! That's what's wrong! And all this is making the rare and few good people left convert to the dark side! People suck!

Stevie Wonder would kick some ass. "visually raping"...

What's she complaining about? Visual molesting provides incentive to tip.

skullofdarkness 18

I don't think she deserves one. She's just nasty.

I'm with ya there. But I'll assume she was hoping for more positive feedback after being observed.

olpally 32

I've heard of sexual harassment before and all that stuff, but "visually molesting?" that's crazy talk, lol.

um, #24, your profile pic is "visually molesting" me. f'in pervert...

I like to visually molest food. God, I'm a pervert.

BubbleGrunge 18

You may have visually molested her, but she physically ****** your coffee.

OP's name suggests he's gay. I don't believe even straight men can "visually molest" women. She was just being a bitch.

yea i heard of this visually molesting stuff.... punishment in some countries is they poke an eye out and skull f*ck ya. hehe