Not cool

By Wet - 21/06/2023 15:00

Today, a woman started breastfeeding her infant in a restaurant. Disgusted, I told her to take it to the bathroom, as I was eating. In response, she squirted me with milk then went back to ignoring me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 214
You deserved it 3 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** you! Why are you interfering with the baby eating at the restaurant in the way nature intended. What pisses me off is that you got to see ******* for your disgusting behavior!

Headlock912 2

Babies gotta eat too. Look the other way, and quit thinking the world revolves around you

Comments

Headlock912 2

Babies gotta eat too. Look the other way, and quit thinking the world revolves around you

joseph_rod_05 14

shoulda just asked her to feed you too

**** you! Why are you interfering with the baby eating at the restaurant in the way nature intended. What pisses me off is that you got to see ******* for your disgusting behavior!

Since you were the one with the issue, why didn’t /you/ take your food into the bathroom? That way everybody wins. The woman can feed her infant in peace, you don’t have to see it, and I’m sure whoever you were with would have been glad for the break.

How can you be disgusted by something as natural as breastfeeding? And I’m sure she wasn’t showing off her breasts.

that woman is a hero. and you're a tool. get over yourself.

Sdog 6

You should take your food and go eat in the bathroom. Grow up and leave other people alone. You are absolutely in the wrong here.

Jaellynthecursed 9

Why don't you go and eat in the bathroom if you're so disgusted?

lalalaila777 24

the baby would be just as disgusted by having to eat where people shit. dont be disgusting.

tiptoppc 19

This guy’s disgusting because he’s a butt baby. He came out of the other hole and the freckles on his chest is leftover birth dookie!

You're such an asshole, you should be eating in the bathroom for every meal.