By oh no - 22/06/2015 20:58 - United States - Vallejo

Today, I went to my girlfriend's parents' house for lunch. I ended up in the bathroom constipated and remembered reading it's easier to "go" if you are squatting. My girlfriend's dad walked in on me perched on the toilet like an owl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 475
You deserved it 5 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lock the door if you're doing weird shit (literally)

That's the kind of story that you can mention to your grandkids 60 years later over eggnog

Comments

did you think the toilet had some smart sensors to stop anyone from entering if it felt occupied? oh wait..even if it had, butt it hadn't !

Dafuq are you on about? Just trying too hard to push out that pun?

Shame on you #53, colon him out about his terrible pun!

Well that definitely sucks. I wonder what kind of stuff went through his mind when he saw that lol. Should've locked the door, buddy.

Sorry OP. Maybe lock the door next time.

Why, in the name of God, did you not think to LOCK THE DOOR!? I can only imagine his reaction as he slowly closes the door and leaves.

And now your girlfriends dad has seen all there is to see underneath your pants. That'll be awkward at dinner.

I would cry. Sorry you had to experience that embarrassment OP!

Cry? I would have laughed while perched and shot poop hooting like an owl!

I'll just imagine that you ended up having a staring match for a good 45 seconds, before either of you choose to react.

Britt125 16

Awkward, but did the door not have a lock?

There's always a danger of squatting Owl style on toilet seats. That I guess is one of them. The other one is doing a tumble or breaking the seat and ending up cutting your bum. Lesson learned; and next time please use ANYTHING to wedge the door, wouldn't be easy access to anyone.

And now you know to always lock the door in other people's homes :)