By O0hdear - 27/08/2015 17:44 - United States - Humble

Today, I went to my fiance's cousin's wedding with him. I got drunk and danced like a stripper in front of his entire extended family, who I'd just met that day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 540
You deserved it 32 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why you should not drink excessively, especially in front of people you are trying to impress. You can't control your drinking behaviour but you can control you drinking. Poor fiance, and poor people who had an idiot at their wedding.

DMA0712 22

First impressions always count.

Comments

If you can't control yourself when you are drunk you should control your drinks.

WTF people it's a Wedding! OP let the good times roll! You look Marvellous!

What kind of trashy weddings are you going to if you think dancing like a stripper is appropriate at them?

2 things, some strippers really know how to dance. also, where did you learn how to dance like a stripper?

You could have stopped at any time... YDI...

Are you a stripper? Because if so you were just showcasing your skill set, which is great. People should be proud of their chosen profession. However.. if you are not a stripper you might have discovered a hidden tallent! This could also be great, though I would advise you to pursue the Avenue with cation as to not become over zealous. Maybe have your fiance take a poll of how many erections your performance caused. It would be a good indicator of your current abilities. Best of Luck Nobel soul!!

YDI for getting that drunk, especially since you were trying to make a good first impression.

Hey, judgemental *******. Let OP have a good time. Yea, it was her fiances family. It was a wedding, lighten up. If she, her fiance, and her fiances family can laugh about the whole damn thing and not have a prpblem, neither should anyone else.

I'm guessing her fiance and his family did have a problem with it, or she wouldn't be posting it on FML.

MrZsDad 19

Could be worse...it could have been the bachelor party the night before.

Hopefully he drops you for being the hot piece of trash you obviously are, and you lack the maturity to be in any sort of serious relationship. Knowing you limits is part of "adulting" and alcohol is not (coming from someone who drinks moderately themselves) a viable excuse for making a complete arse of yourself. **** their lives for having to put up with your ridiculous shitfaced antics.