By LoserOfTheYear - 09/11/2009 22:27 - United States

Today, I went to have my eyebrows waxed for the first time. After signing in the receptionist looked at me and said "Lip wax?". I told her no, my eyebrows. She sat me down and the waxer walked up, took one look at me and said "Lip wax?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 114
You deserved it 10 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

2 out of three people in this story are not in denial about your 'stache. You're wasting your money doing the eyebrows while cheaping out on the lip job. Once a guy's gaze locks onto your whiskers, he's moving on to the next girl and not even bothering to look anywhere above your nose.

Comments

umm.... you should take care of that.....

babylon_pride 0

Everyone goes through it. People saying you need to take care of it or something are either asshole guys, or are girls with super bright blonde hair. It's normal. Even my beautiful friend who has no hair /anywhere/ shaves her upper lip. I get my lip and my chin taken care of with electrolysis. So... it's not something to be all that ashamed over.

I am guessing at this salon they make a pretty penny saying just that to every girl that comes in. Had you been there for the lip wax, I bet they would have said "Eyebrow wax?", and then us women, feeling self conscious as we do, will spend the extra $15 to have whatever else waxed that they suggest, even though we didn't see a problem with it before they suggested it. Beyotches!

HighLife19 0

Salon's always do that, just to make some extra cash. Those pushy bastards.

InstaKarma 0

No, they really just do it to girls with a 'stache. Sounds like you also need to take a hint.

InstaKarma 0

I love the girls saying "everyone gets told that!" Yes, everyone who needs one! Now get your 'stache waxed, RuPaul!!