By LoserOfTheYear - 09/11/2009 22:27 - United States

Today, I went to have my eyebrows waxed for the first time. After signing in the receptionist looked at me and said "Lip wax?". I told her no, my eyebrows. She sat me down and the waxer walked up, took one look at me and said "Lip wax?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 114
You deserved it 10 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

2 out of three people in this story are not in denial about your 'stache. You're wasting your money doing the eyebrows while cheaping out on the lip job. Once a guy's gaze locks onto your whiskers, he's moving on to the next girl and not even bothering to look anywhere above your nose.

Comments

blue_eyed 0

And no offense but its kinda weird to be walking around witha stache if ur a chick. None of me and my friends have it at all and its either cuz we dont grow hair on our upper or we just take care of it. I suggest u take care of it.

Sorry "LoserOfTheYear"... but you are from New York. Now if you had been from New Jersey....

clearly you need a lip wax then....they're the professionals.....

Ahh just take the lip wax. You'll feel better about yourself afterwards.

FlaminYawn 0

this is gross. I like my girls to embody the ideal female, and that would never involve having a mustache that needs to get waxed. I can always point out the girls who wax their upper lip, I can't believe guys date girls who have to wax. Find a female with less testosterone, they exist...

then i damn well hope you wax your chest & pubes.

Shmoopie4 0

Flamin Yawn, you're an ass. A lot of women sometimes get a little extra facial hair, and it's not necessarily due to a testosterone overload. Sometimes it's just genetics. You can't believe guys date girls that have to wax? Well, I can't believe a guy like you even dates women at all.

their genetics cause them to produce more testosterone. its cause and effect, simple as that.

this has happened to me in a way, I break out on my upper lip if I wax. so I buff it with smooth away. but every few times or so when I go to get my brows done that always say "upper wip too". so annoying. just ignore them..

Shmoopie4 0

Sucks, but hey, if they're offering, might as well have it done while you're there. So women sometimes get extra facial hair. Oh well. The pros are there to help--let 'em do it so that the next person who mentions it isn't the guy trying to kiss you!

avfcfan89 0

i hope you decided to get both of the waxings. nothing more gross than when a girl has more facial hair than a 15 year old boy.