By TT - 19/04/2009 20:48 - United States

Today, I went to get some teeth pulled. I had Novocaine in my gums and lip so I couldn't feel a thing. When the doctor is pulling out the last tooth, he sneezes and pulls the tooth out. He looks in my mouth and I hear, "Oh, shit..." I now have stitches in my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 711
You deserved it 2 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

:s I hope the shit from his sneeze didn't go in ur cut :S:S

Comments

i don't get it.... the same thing happened to me.... aren't they SUPPOSED to put in stiches after?

Oh hun you better sue that place. That incompetant moron can lose his job for what he did to you, you get money, and that place is suddenly under scrutiny and possibly shut down. Win for you because you didnt deserve it. Seriously hun, law suit!

You complained to them, or even worse, sued them, right? Dentists have always scared me, even more now after reading this. That's why doctors/dentists/whatever go through YEARS of university, to make sure they're almost perfect at their jobs. People like, brain surgeons, can't screw up or someone could die. Of course, dentists don't really have life/death situations but still, ouch. That guy should lose his job.

I'm surprised to read this... in 21 years i have never had stitches after getting teeth pulled. my dad's coming up to 50 and he hasn't ever had stitches after having teeth pulled... and he doesn't have many of his left. (terrible teeth) and you went to get your tooth pulled. it got pulled. a Kiwi dentist would have given you some gauze and told you to rinse with salt water, then he/she would say "thanks, k bye... no seriously... f*** off"

serenamithane 0

D: That makes me worry. I despise my dentist. She's so clumsy and it makes me nervous whenever she's using the hook thing. I have braces and one time she was using the thing that pulls the rubber band over the bracket, and her hand slipped and hit my upper lip, causing the inner part to collide with my brackets. Hurt like hell, and all she did was say sorry. Thank God there was no bleeding or anything, but there was a nasty cut and it hurt in that area for around 3 days. :/ Number 75, wtf is your problem?

lol i agree with number 6 right from my brain...seriously who doesn't feel a sneeze coming o.o"

luvbird1 0

i would not pay for having my teeth pulled after he did that

i hate dentists. last year my mums dentist drilled her tongue and lost a bit of instrument in her gum, which he said didn't need removing so it's still there :)

caligirl89 0

That totally sucks!!! Get a new dentist

XanimalloverX 0

My last dentist injected novicain into my nerves in my cheek causing permanent damage. I feel your pain