By LoLLightning - 27/06/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I went to Burger King. I was sipping the drink and put it on my window sill to save for later. I fell asleep, and when I woke up my mouth was dry. I took a sip and felt something go into my mouth. Thinking it was an ice cube, I bit down on it. It was not an ice cube. It was a cockroach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 402
You deserved it 14 630

LoLLightning tells us more.

LoLLightning 0

OP here, okay for all of those who are retarded and have never tried to submit an FML before, you only get 300 characters. Most people can put together that I got my food, went home, and put the drink on my window sill and fell asleep. I wasn't exactly thinking that the ice melted when I was more than half asleep and thirsty. I'm sorry that I can't describe my experience in intricate detail for all the retards that don't understand normal human talk. Thank you very much.

Comments

Oatmon 0

You know, cockroaches are actually much cleaner than we tend to believe. Germs don't stick to them very easily, and they constantly clean themselves. It's still gross, though. Sorry.

uhhhh ewww.. but cockroaches wouldn't taste or feel like ice cubess..? would they ? ommgggew. lmfao.

lukewarmocha 0

do you have roaches...or does burger king?

You mistook a cockroach for an ice cube?!? Wow, just wow. An ice cube is cold, really cold. A cockroach is alive and wiggles, and it is NOT cold. Do you understand now, or do I need to dumb it down more for you?? 

nemonaki 0

Well, the roach was in a cold drink, so it was probably cold. Also, the OP realized that it was a roach (presumably immediately) after it went in her mouth. She wasn't just sitting there munching on it saying "My, what a nice, authentic ice cube this is!"

hellogoodbyexo09 0

Wow.... But Don't be all freaked out that there was a cockroach in your mouth when you woke up... First,when you were asleep WITH YOUR MOUTH WIDE OPENN,someone could've put something much worse in ur mouth....like a penis....or poisoning....or a dead rat. Plus, Cockroaches are very clean.And actually,they're nuitritous and edible. Yeah,I suggest not leaving your food & drink standing right threre while you were...um...taking a nap at burger king,and I DEFINITLY suggest not having your ******* mouth open while you sleep in a public place..... retard.

they NEVER said they fell asleep at burger kingg... You kinda figure they fell asleep at their house... especially with how they say "MY windowsill" lmfao, how many people are going to have to point this out ?

seb12992 0

Well number 30, you're surely an idiot. =If you didn't understand that then you must be a mental retard.

She was ******* sipping it. If the lid were closed, she wouldn't have thought it was something as big as an ice cube, fitting through a straw. Obviously she didn't want the lid on. People have CHOICES; that's why they don't put the lid on FOR you.

cartering 0

Its clear to anyone capable of reading that she was at home - unless you are going to argue that she lives at Burger King and thats how she put the drink on "my [her] windowsill," while still at the restaurant

animedemons 0

who falls asleep in burger king????? doesnt sound smart.